ACT® Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
Clinically-Proven Cavity Protection
Three out of four dentists recommend that their patients use a fluoride rinse for cavity prevention. And out of all fluoride mouth rinses, ACT® is the #1 Dentist Recommended Brand.1Among Fluoride Rinses. Data on file, Chattem, Inc. (A Sanofi Company).
ACT® Anticavity Rinses are available in a variety of great tasting flavors for adults and children:
- The original alcohol-free formula
- Clinically proven to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay
- Contains the maximum amount of fluoride available in rinse form without a prescription
- Exact Dosage Meter for the right blast of fluoride everytime
- ADA Seal of Acceptance
ACT® Strengthens Teeth up to 2x Harder2Data on file, Chattem, Inc. (A Sanofi Company).
Patients of any age can be at risk for cavities. ACT® has an entire line of Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash & Rinses for all patients six years and older. Plus, all ACT® products provide the maximum fluoride protection available in an OTC rinse when used as directed.
Regular use of ACT® Anticavity Fluoride Rinse can:
- Help prevent cavities in children as their teeth are developing3Children over six years of age.
- Strengthen tooth enamel
- Prevent white spot lesions in teens with braces
- Help protect the roots of adult teeth as gums begin to recede
After brushing and flossing, rinse with 10mL for one minute.